Ever heard of a fresh ending…? I bet you have only heard about a fresh start, but I am here to change it all for you, with a dessert! That’s the fresh end I was talking about. Therefore today, I would be sharing a fresh recipe with you.
This recipe is easy and yummy. It would be a treat to all, great for a family of four or a crowd of guest. You could jazz it up and make it fancy for your guest as well. I would be sharing 2 variations of the recipe and maybe then, you could try something new afterwards. I would share a little of my other flavours you could try out at the end of the post!
Healthy Strawberry ice-cream
- 1 cup of frozen strawberries
- Granola or any kind of mix you prefer.
- Blend all strawberries in a mixer.
- Serve in clear glass (Classier this way) HAHA!
- 3-4 frozen kiwi
- Any topping of your choice
- Blend all kiwi together and serve in a glass and top it off with your topping of choice! Mine was chocolate shavings.
You could add mint to either fruits and it would make the ice-cream even more refreshing. It could be like a mouth-cleanser after a hearty meal! You could add oreos, cereals and sprinkles if your children desires.
I hope you have enjoyed these recipes and I hope you make them soon, trust me, it took me only 15 mins to get them done! Thank you for reading and till next time, Ciao~