So I would love to share with you, my lovely viewers, my top 10 moments of 2014!
Please note that these events are not by orders of the best moments. These are just moments that have developed great meanings to me.
- Selling about a dozen or 2 red-velvet cupcakes. With cream cheese frosting! Winks*
- Making tiramisu with my darling sister…
- Trying out brand new recipes! Especially the chocolate crinkle cookies!
- Jumping on the hotel bed! Hehehehehe!!!!
- Meeting Gordon Ramsay…
- Getting a handmade painting from my lovely sister as a birthday gift.
- Watching Mama Mia live! It was an incredible show, just like how I expected it to be, but better!
- Watching dolphins swim and jump in their very own habitat amazes me. I was really lucky to be able to experience such sight.
- To be able to gain my parents trust and to have them approve of my trip to Cambodia without them. It was a very huge step for them and for me.
- Last but not least, baking a log cake is no longer foreign to me. I have broken the spell of not having homemade log cake for Christmas!
Well, I hope you have enjoyed my sharing on the best moments of 2014. There would be a conclusion post of 2014 tomorrow, New Year’s Eve. It’s been such a wonderful year and I can’t wait for 2015 to be fruitful and productive. Till the next time, Ciao~