I figured I never really did a proper introduction about myself. So today I would like to share 10 things I like. Hope you get a better idea of who I really am and brought us closer….!
- I like a good laugh. Be it a cold joke or a big prank, I love it all. The feeling of your face muscles pull when you smile… This might be weird, but to me, it is a lovely feeling.
- I like to be under the sun, however not the afternoon sun. Those are nasty. My definition of being under the sun is walking around town or a walk at the park in the morning or running in the field.
- I like to read a good romantic, sad or happy novel. Sometimes, my alone time would consist of reading at a cafe or library or even at home. When I have a good book, call me or find me when I am done with the book.
- I like to share about my new reads with my friends and exchange books they have recommended. I really like the idea of sharing our thoughts of the book with friends, like a mini book club. It brings new aspects to the book when you hear what others got to say about the book.
- I like listening to music. When you are with me, music would fill the atmosphere. My preferred genre are from indie to pop, acoustic to dubstep.
- I like to dress-up! I am not saying any further…. 😀
- I like animals! I could consider myself as an animal lover. I got a soft side for them…
- I like food items that are made with dough or flour. For example, pancakes, waffles, cakes, dough fritters and many many more! I could indulge in them all day.
- I like eating oranges. They provide me with vitamin C and really yummy juices to clench my thirst.
- Last but not least, I like to eat! Especially trying out different cuisine. I currently like Thai food, Mexican, Indian and my all-time favourite, Italian food! I would love to try Vietnamese food, Turkish food and many more!
This pretty sums up my likes for now… Hope you got a better idea of who I really am and brought us closer!! Do check out my next post! It is going to be about ’10 things I dislike’ !! So tune in to find out! See ya soon!